We all celebrate birthdays but we don’t know the cutest facts about them. Scroll down and read ten facts about them!
- August has the most birthdays in a year around the world. It means that majority of the humans are born in eighth month of the calendar.
- Nine percent of the birthdays of the world fall in August.
- After August, July and September have the most birthdays in the world.
- 58 percent of the card that are sold in America are birthday cards. That’s the reason why they are considered as popular cards in the country.
- The most expensive birthday party was of Sultan of Brunei. The Sultan spent around $27 million to celebrate his 50th birthday. The birthday had three concerts of Michael Jackson. The total cost of the concerts was $16 million.
- Although it is custom to celebrate birthdays now, birthday cards are not so much popular in every corner of the world. Stats say that there is the total sale of two billion birthdays in the whole world and there are more people than two billion in the world.
- We all know about Anne Frank and her dear diary. She got that diary as present on her 13th birthday.
- A few people die on their birthdays in the world. William Shakespeare was one of them. He was born on April 23, 1564 and diet at the age of 52 on April 23, 1616.
- There are golden birthdays in the world. Golden birthdays are birthdays when the data of your birthday and age of yours is SAME. If your birthdate is 18th August and you are going to be of 18 years old this year on this date than August 18, 2020 is your Golden Birthday.
- In past, parents did not celebrate the birthdays of their young children. They used to celebrate the birthdays of their parents and their kids of them. German were the first nation who brought the concept of celebrating the birthdays of kids.
So, these are the 10 interesting facts about birthdays. Birthdays are one of the most important day to celebrate nowadays. Many of us wait for this day. We contact birthday supplies in Dubai or call at the services of online flower delivery in Dubai to celebrate it lovingly.